Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ponytail with layered long hairstyle
05-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Ponytail with layered long hairstyle
Hi,
I have a very specific question, I'm hoping someone can help me Big Grin Sorry if I there are any mistakes in my text, English is not my first language.

I have shoulder-length hair with layers, the hair in the front reaching to my nose.

I want to keep the layers as I wear my hair loose most of the time and I think it looks better than all at the same length. At work however I have to tie them up and the hair in the front is too short to get it into the ponytail, so it looks pretty stupid and is also pretty annoying with the front hair hanging into my face and the pony tail in the back.
I was wondering if someone here maybe has the same problem and can suggest any hair styling products for long hair to keep the front hair back and in place. I'm using hairspray in the moment but it doesn't last long enough to keep the hair back the whole day. I also don't really want to use gel cause I don't want it to look too slick.

Thanks for your help! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hairstyle product recommendation Eddsta 1 215 10-26-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: ceyyto
  Anyone know what hairstyle this is called? Sleek Blade 5 816 08-02-2017 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleek Blade
Question Looking to get a shorter hairstyle. Will this hairstyle work with my hair/face? Maedor 0 302 07-24-2017 12:41 AM
Last Post: Maedor
  Help me choose right hairstyle dalacast15 2 933 07-17-2017 05:05 AM
Last Post: NeedHelpImANoob