Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! I want to have the Chris Evans hairstyle
11-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Please help! I want to have the Chris Evans hairstyle
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have been growing my hair for a few months now to try and achieve the hairstyle Chris Evans has. I think it's a really cool look, it's very smart and suave and I think it will suit me. My hair is just over 5 inches on top.

I can't post pictures at the moment unfortunately as I don't have 50 posts. If you google Chris Evans hair 2015, Chris Evans interviews 2015 or youtube "Chris Evans interviews 2015" you will get a good idea of the style.

At the moment, when I style my hair I can't seem to get the front of my hair to stand up like he does? To have that flick over effect? Mine seems to just bogged down by pomade and gives more of a classic slick look. Have you got any tips as to how I can get the front more like his? Whilst maintaining that slick look he has?

Also, any other tips on the haircut in general or styling it? Do I need certain areas of my hair to be shorter than others etc? How do I get the strands of hair so they are clumped together at the front like his etc?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks and nice to meet you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Please help! I want to have the Chris Evans hairstyle
I'm not sure if you recall but there is a YouTube video of Chris Evans on Jimmy Kimmel which features the style you're referring to.

If your hair only slicks to the side when you use pomade, maybe a firmer hold pomade will do you some justice. I recommend Suavecito Firme/Strong Hold. It smells good and does a great job when applied to wet hair. I found using a blow dryer on the damp hair after applying the pomade works best. Hope this helps!
01-05-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Please help! I want to have the Chris Evans hairstyle
(11-27-2015 08:46 PM)thebarberblog Wrote:  I'm not sure if you recall but there is a YouTube video of Chris Evans on Jimmy Kimmel which features the style you're referring to.

If your hair only slicks to the side when you use pomade, maybe a firmer hold pomade will do you some justice. I recommend Suavecito Firme/Strong Hold. It smells good and does a great job when applied to wet hair. I found using a blow dryer on the damp hair after applying the pomade works best. Hope this helps!

At the moment I use Layrite Super Hold, is this pomade you're suggesting better?

I would also like to get a bit more shine on my hair.

As for the styling and hair lengths, any guidance on this? It seems to me that the central part of his hair is longer than his right side for example. Also, should I be reducing length towards the back of my hair?

Thanks!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 51 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 72 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 115 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 302 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98