Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please READ before introducing yourself
08-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Please READ before introducing yourself
Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining our community!

We would like to give you the opportunity to introduce yourself before continuing to interact with our community. This way we can know who is the new member in our crew and and know him a bit better Smile

When introducing yourself, feel free to say as much as you want about yourself although do not ask specific grooming/hair questions in your first post, leave any questions for further posts in the appropriate forum sections were you to have any questions in the future and also have the suitable post count needed (e.g. post a hairstyle question in the "Men's Hairstyles" section). To be able to continue to post at the Men's Hair Forum, you must introduce yourself first as aforementioned, so see this opportunity as a way to get yourself known straightaway in the forum!

We also encourage you to read the forum rules so as to ensure that you get the most out of your stay in our community, you can read the rules here

Lastly, make sure to read the FAQ thread for any questions you have with regards to posting, since there are certain forum privileges that are only earned with enough forum posts (e.g. starting threads in different forum sections or posting links).

We look forward to you being part of our community and know/chat with you Smile

The Me's Hair Forum team

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Introducing Myself whitemane 2 92 09-25-2016 02:10 PM
Last Post: RR0907
  Introducing Myself Krylon 0 148 06-13-2016 08:36 PM
Last Post: Krylon
  Introducing Myself Chauhanvats3 0 216 03-05-2016 04:07 AM
Last Post: Chauhanvats3
  Introducing Myself LeoGabriel 1 547 04-26-2015 10:08 PM
Last Post: rodolf094