Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pineapple Hairstyle for Men - Variant of the Man Bun Style (picture)
03-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Pineapple Hairstyle for Men - Variant of the Man Bun Style (picture)
The pineapple hairstyle is a rare hairstyle that has more to do with hair care than with actual hair styling for men. The pineapple hairstyle revolves around tying your hair into a single bun on the center of the top of your head. Most commonly, all hair on the scalp is tied into the bun, which then makes the hair look like the leaves of a pineapple, and, overall, like a pineapple.

As said above, the pineapple style has been used mostly by women to tie their when using deep conditioners and when going to sleep so as to avoid the friction between the pillow and the mass of the hair. It has been worn as an actual hair style on some occasions by women, but it simply looks not-very aesthetic in men! Big Grin

In any case, and thanks to the popularity of the man bun hairstyle, variants of the manbun have started to crop up including the top knot hairstyle and, of course, the pineapple hairstyle.

Pictures of men with pineapple-styled hair are rare to come across, so I will just leave this one here below as a testament that this bun hairstyle that exist LOL

If you find any other pictures of the pineapple hair style, then feel free to post them below in this thread. Feel free to also rate the hairstyle on the top right with the star rating to see what the forum thinks of this "interesting" style.

[Image: 0JThWwb.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Hair length for the pineapple mens hairstyle.
By the way, for anyone interested in styling a pineapple hairstyle, you will need at least 10 inches of hair length all across your head to be able to tie your hair into a single bun on top of your head. Ideally you'd want more hair length, but I'm just saying that out loud for anyone wanting to have a go at the pineapple! Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 153 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 195 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 403 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 373 06-08-2016 03:31 PM