Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of Shaggy Full Beard vs Beard with Facial Hair Trimmed
01-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Pictures of Shaggy Full Beard vs Beard with Facial Hair Trimmed
While I know that shaggy hipster beards are all the rage right now, I cannot past the opportunity to show you pictures of what an unkempt hipster beard looks like when trimmed adequately with scissors. The pictures shown are at the hair salon and using barber shears which you can buy too. There is also a thread about barber shears in the forum with some great advice on this topic.

Picture before trimming beard:
The customer has a medium length beard. He's sporting a full beard style that has not being trimmed since he started growing it three months ago. The customer mentions that he will shave his beard if he cannot get his facial hair to look dapper. A suggestion is made to attempt to trim his beard for a dapper classic look.

[Image: gCHNovp.jpg]

Picture after trimming beard:
His beard was trimmed with barber shears and then a t-outliner clipper was used to shape the outline of his beard. I feel that shaping a beard is necessary to give a classic look for a full beard style.

[Image: YQbHiNT.jpg]

Forum references to read for more information:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard SadBeardGuy 3 1,033 06-20-2017 08:35 PM
Last Post: TheLonghairs
  How to grow full beard without facial hair looking silly? 13C200 2 654 06-20-2017 08:33 PM
Last Post: TheLonghairs
  Growing a thick full beard a sign of high testosterone levels? Mane Man 5 14,155 06-18-2017 11:27 AM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Want to grow beard and moustache vikiengineer 0 305 03-17-2017 03:36 AM
Last Post: vikiengineer