Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pictures of King Leonidas Beard - Gerard Butler in 300 movie
06-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Thumbs Up Pictures of King Leonidas Beard - Gerard Butler in 300 movie
Gerard Butler played King Leonidas in the movie 300 and the beard of Leonidas was one of his main physical features. Posting below pictures of Leonidas beard, so you guys can get some beard inspiration!

As for the actual facial hairstyle of King Leonidas, the beard style is called a short boxed beard. So, instead of wearing a full bearded style, which was common in those days, Gerard Butler had his beard shaped to a short boxed style as King Leonidas.

The short boxed style is in fact one of the main trendy beard styles for modern men and especially with hipster nowadays, where they will combine their short boxed beard with an Undercut hairstyle. Actually, combining beard and hairstyle as a fashion trend has been going on for the last 2 years with the rise of the hipster movement.

To get King Leonidas beard, you will need to grow your facial hair all over the face for a good 6 weeks. From there, you will use a beard trimmer to maintain the achieved length and you will use a good shaving set to shape the hair on the sides of the face in a square shape in the form of the short boxed beard style.

From the big feedback we have received in the forum, this beard trimmer is the one that you should get as it's trimming ability is unmatched while its price is affordable and it has a vacuum system so you don't make a mess while trimming your facial hair!

With regards to your shaving set, you want to make sure that you own a high-quality razor and blades because cheap blades go dull very fast. For the best shaving experience, get this safety razor and this set of 50 extra blades made in part with platinum (for a super close shave and thus shaping of the short boxed beard!).

Below are the actual pictures of King Leonidas beard. If you have any questions, ask them below!

[Image: 300_ban.jpg]

[Image: 10f.jpg]

[Image: gbin300.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lvhuhz3Kde1qcd1j7.jpg]

[Image: 500full_zps28be0d93.jpg]

[Image: gerard-butler-300.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mwmtzfYBoR1r81178o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 2Y4Zex0.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m1956zew2F1roxnapo1_500.gif]

[Image: 300-2006_zps1c1e3c54.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ms7qw4DnbQ1rmqnb5o2_250.gif]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Pictures of King Leonidas Beard - Gerard Butler in 300 movie
Great beard! But what matters most is the attitude. Nobody would ever think calling Leonidas a hipster!
06-10-2014, 11:59 AM
(06-10-2014 11:40 AM)ReapeR Wrote:  Great beard! But what matters most is the attitude. Nobody would ever think calling Leonidas a hipster!

ROFL Agreed!

I just saw your thread's reply, and I think a beard like this would suit you very well with an Undercut or Recon. I'll reply to your thread anyway.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-10-2014, 01:15 PM
(06-10-2014 11:59 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 11:40 AM)ReapeR Wrote:  Great beard! But what matters most is the attitude. Nobody would ever think calling Leonidas a hipster!

ROFL Agreed!

I just saw your thread's reply, and I think a beard like this would suit you very well with an Undercut or Recon. I'll reply to your thread anyway.

Yeah that's the beard I d like, just a little shorter on the jaw. And please tell me if I can pull an undercut with my hair type. When I slick my hair back with pomade it looks decent, but I can't predict what's gonna happen with one more inch of hair length. But this isn't the proper topic, this is SPARTAAA!
07-20-2014, 11:29 AM
(06-10-2014 01:15 PM)ReapeR Wrote:  Yeah that's the beard I d like, just a little shorter on the jaw. And please tell me if I can pull an undercut with my hair type. When I slick my hair back with pomade it looks decent, but I can't predict what's gonna happen with one more inch of hair length. But this isn't the proper topic, this is SPARTAAA!

It's amazing what a good trimmer and facial style can do for aesthetics. Like the full look but keeping it sharp.

A bit off topic... is the hairstyle of king Leonidas the caesar haircut? i can see his taper haircut with the short bangs which last i recall was the hairstyle shape for the caesar cut. Can you confirm this admin? CoolCool
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,058 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,434 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,198 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,611 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39