Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture of epic High Top Fade haircut!
04-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Wink Picture of epic High Top Fade haircut!
Check out the picture of this epic High Top Fade haircut! As high as a Hi Top can get and as high a fade as one can humanly do. Nothing like some early 1990s trendy black barbershop haircuts, back when the guy with the longest Hi Top would be the alpha male of the group Big Grin

Archiving this picture in our black men haircuts discussion which you can also visit to see more pictures of the High Top Fade. Here's the featured picture below, epic haircut is epic!

[Image: g7Itp65.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Picture of epic High Top Fade haircut!
Damn thats one huge high top. I have seen a few come thru our barbershop but that one is probably the biggest one I have seen. The incredible thing is that some guys will grow all their hair as an afro and then get the haircut for the high top fade. So imagine how big an afro must be to actually be able to cut and shape all that length for a high top Big Grin
08-22-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Picture of epic High Top Fade haircut!
Epic high top. Though i wonder what the record would be for the highest high top ever.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 289 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 192 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 221 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,050 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum