Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Picture of Steve Carell long hair - Rate It!
02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Wink Picture of Steve Carell long hair - Rate It!
So we had a thread started by a forum member where Jim Carrey and Steve Carell have long hair, it's for the movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone". What caught my attention was how different Mr. Carell looked with long hair!

Sure it's a wig and we are used to seeing Steve Carell with a businessman cut, but the lengthy locks that we wore for his role in the movie were pretty epic, and seems to take years of his face too, especially when compared to the boring businessman cut of his.

What do you think of Steve Carell's long hair? Don't forget to rate it anywhere from 1 to 5 stars above!

[Image: BURT-WONDERSTONE.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Picture of Steve Carell long hair - Rate It!
ROFL!!! he actually looks way younger and better with that hair as tacky as it may be Big Grin
I give him 5 stars for it. Shame it was a wig only for the film itself
07-20-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: Picture of Steve Carell long hair - Rate It!
He looks like a leading man with that hairstyle. Shows how good his acting is that we always think of him as a nebbish nobody from his roles
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 243 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 405 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Thumbs Up Jared Leto Hairstyle with Long Slicked Back Hair Picture TheMensHairForum 1 2,142 12-31-2015 06:29 PM
Last Post: LongHairForMen
  Man bun hairstyle with Fade haircut picture from barbershop Mike Lowe 1 957 12-15-2015 04:04 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c