Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
05-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System, what do you guys think? I bought it some time ago and I'm happy with it so far. I'm testing other hair clippers but the Philips Norelco G370 is pretty handy when I'm traveling as it's both cordless and lightweight. Guards/combs are easy to clean and there are several to choose so you can groom facial hair and eyebrows too other than the scalp hair.

I really recommend it for others who need to get their hair clipped with no messing around with cables etc.

Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System on Amazon

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System
I have the norelco G370 and works great as an allround hair clipper and trimmer. The comb range is really good.
05-26-2013, 09:49 PM
I think the Norelco series (of Philips) are some good hair clippers and trimmers for the price they have. I would use the Philips Norelco g370 as a secondary hair clipper for when going on trips and travels and have a main hair clipper at home like any of the ones listed in this hair clipper thread.
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
This Philips Norelco model (G370) works as advertised, if you want a lightweight all-1-grooming gadget then, yeah, the G370 will do.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any reviews for Paul Mitchell tea tree grooming pomade? Lordius 8 8,028 06-06-2014 09:06 AM
Last Post: Jurgen