Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor review
10-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor review
Here's my review of the Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Shaver with Jet Clean System. I'm a barber and I get to talk a lot about shavers, so I want to give you my opinion on this great piece of equipment.

If you want to get a very close shave and you also love Philips, then the Norelco 1280X/47 is a no brainer. What makes it stand out of the crowd is the long battery life which allows you to shave for up to 1 hour (translating to around twenty shaves). Worried about cleaning it after each and every use? Don’t sweat it! The Norelco 1280X/47 features its own jet cleaning system that lubricates the shaver and leaves it as good as new. There are also 3 unique cleaning stages including Eco (this one takes around 40 percent off energy usage), Intense and Automatic.

[Image: 41gUbt4y25L.jpg]

Another thing you’ll love about it has to do with the Gyroflex 3D shaving heads which follow the contours of your face and ensure that you get an absolutely perfect shave each and every type. Using these heads will allow you to reach in those place where foil type razors couldn’t, which accounts for a superior shaving experience. It’s also worth mentioning that the Norelco 1280X/47 is very quiet, so you won’t feel distracted by the buzzing noise most other electric shavers make.

However, there are also a few cons about this model. If you have sensitive skin, then you may want to look elsewhere, since there is a pretty good chance your skin will get burned. Also, even though it can sanitize itself, many people think that the sanitizing stand is quite ugly and bulky, so if you don’t have too much space to waste in your bathroom cabinet, then you may want to look elsewhere.

One final thing to say is that its packaging is frustration free so that's the ultimate icing on the cake if you're still on the edge about getting the Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D shaver.

This review is based on personal experience and I'm happy to answer any questions that you have on the Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D shave.

Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 113 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 76 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 89 10-26-2016 02:08 PM