Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review
10-26-2016, 02:08 PM
Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review
At the barbershop, I get so many questions asked about the range of Philips Norelco shavers that I would seriously be a millionaire if I had a penny for each question asked. Anyway, the Norelco 1150X/40 is a pretty popular shaver from the Norelco line, so here's my professional review of the Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D electric razor.

Rotary head and a smooth sharp shave? Yep, it's a Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D shaver!

Some people love a good shave and just don’t mind the features their shaver comes with, but if you’re someone who loves that and you also love a feature-full shaver, then the Norelco 1150X is definitely one such device that won’t let you do.

[Image: 316kAB95mwL.jpg]

Its design is very futuristic and makes you think it was piped in from the future. From the 3 rotary heads to the ergonomic handle, the 1150X is designed to make shaving a total pleasure.

Close shaving is this bad boy’s strong point and its special shaving system lifts your hairs and cuts them at a level that’s usually below the skin. Because of that, this results in a fast and smooth shave that lasts longer compared to only cutting the hair at skin surface.

While other electric shavers out there require that you use water or shaving cream, this one wouldn’t care less about that. The result will always be the same and that is a smooth shave that lasts longer and doesn’t irritate your face. When it comes to the battery, it lasts for up to forty minutes, but it needs 1 hour to fully charge.

If there are any negative things to say about the Norelco 1150X, those certainly have to do with its blades. Some people report that after just 2 months of use, their blades have become dull and need to be replaced.

If you want to ask any questions related to this Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D rotary shaver review, then by all means go ahead and I'll try to answer any questions from my personal experience as a barber and as a regular user. Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 113 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 76 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Review of Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System Kit A London Barber 0 78 10-26-2016 01:51 PM