Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Mitchell tea tree hair gel Review (firm to strong hold)
09-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Paul Mitchell tea tree hair gel Review (firm to strong hold)
The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree firm hold gel is a strong yet supple hair gel that goes on smoothly but gives a strong hold in a matter of minutes. The strength of the Tea Tree firm hold gel makes this product a good choice for men with difficult to manage hair or who prefer a wet look hair style.

Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel by Paul Mitchell is an extremely potent hair gel, and only a small dab is required to keep an entire head of difficult hair under control. My own difficult hair is a testament to this potency of the Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel. A dime-sized drop of Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is enough to keep my own difficult hair under control for an entire day at work under nearly any weather conditions. Since the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is so potent, it is easy to use too much hair gel when styling ones hair. Using too much hair gel will result in flat, sticky hair, so it is better to start off conservatively when using the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel to style your hair for the first time.

Tea Tree products promote a healthy scalp, which can have many benefits ranging from decreased dandruff to hair re-growth due to the stimulation of hair follicles by the tea tree oil. Due to these quasi-medicinal properties of the tea tree oil in the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel, this product is not only good for one's appearance but also for the health of the user's scalp.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is only generally available at professional hair salons, so do not expect to find this premium product at a drugstore or supermarket. But your local salon or hairstylist who carries Paul Mitchell products should have the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel available for purchase or order.

The only complaint I have against the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is how quickly the Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel dries once it has been applied to my hair. Since my hair is difficult to style, I prefer a hair gel that remains pliable for a longer period of time to allow me adequate time to do my styling before the gel dries. Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel goes on smoothly, but it dries rather quickly for my taste; although I am impressed with how long-lasting the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is.

In conclusion, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Firm Hold Gel is both long lasting and smoothly pliable. It dries very quickly, so be sure to style your hair very soon after applying the hair gel. And the tea tree oil in this product should promote a healthier scalp with less dandruff and stimulated hair follicles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,064 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Moldable/fixable hold with matte finish thegawd 0 283 05-21-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: thegawd
  Strongest hold matte hair wax or styling paste? RogerWilco 6 3,359 04-14-2016 06:37 PM
Last Post: Markkk
  strong hold that wont weigh down mjroehm 0 237 02-18-2016 12:46 PM
Last Post: mjroehm