Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer Review
06-05-2015, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 11:30 PM by greatbritain123.)
Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer Review
This is a review on the Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer, which I have had for the past month and am very impressed by.

I am impressed by how light and how powerful (very powerful) this Hair Dryer is, and how quick it takes for my hair to be dry. I have seen this hair dryer model in many salons and barbers in my city (Sydney), and I can see why that is.
After my hair is dry from drying, it is very soft and silky - which I think is part of both the Ionic and Ceramic features. I am also able to style my hair much more easier in comparison to my $18 hair dryer that I had. It allows me to style my hair in ways which could have never been done with my other hair dryer. I find it Mind Blowing in the ways in which I am able to style my hair. It is amazing. My hair seems to be getting healthier and healthier in the past month from using this.

If you are looking for a professional Hair Dryer, definitely check this one out.
I cannot post a link to Amazon for this hair dryer, due to me not reaching 50 posts yet. Though do check it out. It is available in a number of colours from plain Black or White to Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Orange and many others. I believe there is a Gold one which is a limited edition.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Very useful review of Parlux 385 Powerlight Professional Ionic and Ceramic hair dryer
This is a great and useful review of the Parlux 385 ionic hair dryer!

This hair dryer is more on the high-end of the scale of hair dryers, similar to the T3 range of hair dryers. The use of ceramic is always a good choice for a hair dryer and the ionic hair drying is great.

Any male who is knew to hair dryers and buys an ionic hair dryer will be pleasantly surprised with the hair drying effect that these hair dryers produce. There's no frizz created and the chances of burning your hair are lower, thus you can use a higher temperature setting than what would otherwise be possible with a non-ionic hair dryer.

As many of you know from reading our hair dryers thread, a very high temperature in a hair dryer is detrimental for regular use (i.e. daily) as you will end up damaging your hair. However, the higher the temperature, the faster the hair dries and ultimately the faster you achieve your hairstyle. With ionic hair dyers, though, you can get away with high temperatures on a regular basis due to their ionic method of drying the hair strands. That's why ionic hair dryers are so useful for men's hair and why they're also not cheap!

For anyone wondering about the Parlux 385 Powerlight Professional Ionic and Ceramic hair dryer, it's THIS one here. You can read in the link more about it and even buy it if it fits your budget. As said, ionic hair dryers are not cheap, but they're work the investment, especially since the higher-end hair dryers will last you years while the cheaper hair dryers will break after months of regular use.

If the Parlux 385 Powerlight Ionic and Ceramic hair dryer is out of anyone's budget, you can always check our detailed male hair dryers discussion with plenty of recommendations for ionic hair dryers and non-ionic hair dryers.

Thanks for the review and, if you've got more products that you'd like to review, then by all means continue doing so as we value the hair product reviews of our forum members! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 1,824 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Itching a little after using Taft Power Wax Hair Styler (Schwarzkopf) stefan900 3 316 06-08-2016 03:34 PM
Last Post: stefan900
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 893 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 590 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434