Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Multi-Flex Pivoting Shaver Review
10-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Multi-Flex Pivoting Shaver Review
Here's another electric shaver review from my experience as a barber. This review is of the Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Multi-Flex Pivoting Head.

The Panasonic ES-LV61-A is a Wet/Dry shaver with a Multi-Flex Pivoting Head!

The Panasonic ES-LV61-A shaver seems to be considered one of the electric razors and shavers in the world and I've heard plenty of anecdotes from my barbershop's customers that can certainly prove that. The fact that I enjoy this shaver too is proof to me that the ES-LV61-A shaver is one of those electric razors that I can recommend without hesitation.

First of all, its 5-blade cutting system called the “Arc 5″ do a phenomenal job at cutting hair and the blades have been created to be used by both people with normal and sensitive skin. There are already plenty of shavers in the market that cause chaos in the skin of men who have sensitive skin (nothing to be ashamed of, by the way!). So it's always great news when one gets to know more of a men's electric shaver for sensitive skin!

[Image: 41h8nZ29dLL.jpg]

The record breaking linear motor which is designed by Panasonic is capable of a staggering 14.000 rotations/minute which basically guarantees you won’t have to worry about tugging or pulling off hairs (which is the case with devices with lower motor rotation). As a result, you’ll benefit from a faster, more efficient and smoother shave that causes no irritation.

On the downside, a lot of people have criticized the high price the ES-LV61-A is sold for and the fact that it also doesn’t have a cleaning and a charging station. But probably what some will find important is the fact that the blade seems to wear off quite fast. After shaving for twenty to thirty times, you’ll notice it doesn't shave as good as in the beginning and that’s when you need to get a new one.

I hop that my Panasonic ES-LV61-A shaver review is of use to you and that it helps you to make an informed decision when you go shopping for a new electric razor! I'm also happy to address any questions regarding the Panasonic ES-LV61-A shaver.

Cheers lads!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 113 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 76 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 88 10-26-2016 02:08 PM