Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLATINUM BLONDE?!?!
11-30-2016, 07:37 PM
PLATINUM BLONDE?!?!
Hey guys,
this is my first post since my introductory "hello" message. I have a disconnected undercut with a 1-2 fade and about 4 or 5 inches of hair on top.

I have taken an interest in the platinum blonde dyeing trend and I wanted to get you guys' opinion on it. So I have pretty thick brown hair. It is a bit on the darker side as well. I have never used any kind of color treatment or anything like that before, which is why I am here.

I do not know if I will end up getting this dye job done, but in case I did, I wanted to know of any tips you guys have, or your thoughts on it, or even some products that are good for this hairstyle (I have heard that purple shampoo is key).

Another thing that I have heard is that it often takes at least two dye jobs to get it to the platinum blonde color for people with darker hair. If this is the case, how much does it cost typically per dye? How long does it stay looking fantastic for? Do I need to retouch, and if so, how often?

Just a few questions that hopefully you can help me out with.

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to use hair color dye from brunette to dirty blonde hair? Donuts 0 532 08-09-2015 04:13 AM
Last Post: Donuts