Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organic shaving cream for men?
10-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Organic shaving cream for men?
I have a question guys, are there are any brands or products for organic shaving cream for men? It can also be natural shaving cream. Something less chemical than some of the more mainstream shaving creams and gels for men.

There are natural and organic skin care products for men so my guess is that there must be some shaving products that are also natural or organic. If you have even some info with your experience to share that would be great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Organic shaving cream for men?
Is organic shaving cream a better alternative for your daily shave?

More and more people buy organic food. But what about organic skincare?

Especially for men with allergies or dry or sensitive skin condition, organic shaving cream can be an excellent option.

I think it's not only important what we eat, but how and with what products we care for our skin. Since the skin is the largest organ in our body, shouldn't we take better care and opt for organic skincare?

For men who shave daily, having a great shaving cream can be a great help against irritation and dryness of the skin. So it comes to no surprise that many men are looking to buy organic shaving cream these days.

But where to buy organic shaving cream? First of all, Amazon is the best place to buy shaving products. This includes natural and organic shaving products. That's the first place where I would look if you wanted to have a wide range of organic shave products to choose from. Maybe the mods can recommend some of the organic products but there are plenty of good ones at Amazon already.

Another option is to browse the shelves in your local natural food co-op or any store where you know organic products are sold.

However, when I was trying to buy organic skincare, I looked online, because the range of available organic shaving cream was bigger. In the end, I only had to take my pick, deciding which ingredients I liked better.

Those who like it zestier, can pick an organic shaving cream containing grapefruit or lemon or maybe peppermint? There are also many options containing green tea ingredients or Aloe Vera.

Since I already decided to buy organic skincare, trusting that I'd do the best for my skin, I picked the scent I liked best.

In the end, I chose a hypo-allergenic, non-foaming organic shaving cream smelling faintly of olive oil, which is very pleasant. I can't tell you which organic shaving cream is the best for you, since that's a very personal decision, depending on existing skin condition, personal preference and, of course, the price tag.

Using organic shaving cream can be real treat for your skin, and by the way, it makes a great gift idea for men and, sometimes, women, too! I would for sure be very happy to receive an organic shaving cream for Christmas!

In my quest to buy organic shaving cream, I first browsed the shelfs in my local co-op, but didn't find what I was looking for. Then I hit Amazon to buy it. I should have done the opposite and started at Amazon but this was some long time ago when I didn't know that Amazon offered such a huge range of mens hair products and male grooming products Big Grin

For men with sensitive skin, or dry skin conditions, there are a number of excellent Fair Trade Organic Skin and Spa Products for Men made by Green People that are formulated for sensitive skin, as well as to remedy a number of everyday skin challenges.
10-17-2014, 11:17 AM
i am not trying to steal the thread but what would you recommend for organic shaving creams??
10-21-2014, 08:38 AM
(10-17-2014 08:14 AM)Lordius Wrote:  I have a question guys, are there are any brands or products for organic shaving cream for men? It can also be natural shaving cream. Something less chemical than some of the more mainstream shaving creams and gels for men.

There are natural and organic skin care products for men so my guess is that there must be some shaving products that are also natural or organic. If you have even some info with your experience to share that would be great!

What is the price range you're comfortable with? Will you consider lathering creams and soaps that need a shaving brush, or do you want to stick to "brushless" products?
12-15-2015, 10:54 PM
@Machado & Lordius: Check out http://www.ultimateshavingexperience.com for a great natural and organic source as well. Especially if you have wavy, curly to tightly curled hair. They are formulated to prevent razor bumps and razor burn/irritation. Best I ever used!
12-16-2015, 09:50 AM
(10-21-2014 08:38 AM)mantic59 Wrote:  What is the price range you're comfortable with? Will you consider lathering creams and soaps that need a shaving brush, or do you want to stick to "brushless" products?

I'd love to hear your opinion as well. Up to $50 would do as long as they offer international shipping, as I am out of the US.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Straight Razor Shaving Unshorn 14 3,897 10-07-2016 11:08 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson
  Wet shaving for acne prone, sensitive skin. PhoKingTasty 2 1,660 05-20-2016 06:49 AM
Last Post: TimothyClayton
  Can we use aftershave after shaving hair on head? Vladimir 6 9,427 12-18-2015 07:20 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
Lightbulb Hair Head Shaving Tips for Men from Experienced Barbers Sunset 1 2,122 06-28-2015 09:05 AM
Last Post: Bradley