Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On my quest to cool hair!
05-10-2013, 12:18 PM
On my quest to cool hair!
Hey fellas, cool forum you have here. Im very happy to be joining!
I have just started looking after my hair as im beginning to read "The Mens Hair Book" and so far im noticing big changes in my hair already.
I guess im just posting to say hi and see if any others are in their process of getting their cool hair rocking Big Grin
Louis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: On my quest to cool hair!
hey dude, Im also here in part to know of others who are also trying to improve their hair and total style. I bought the book 2 days ago so haven't had time to read it all but so far its looking great. Is the author of the book (Rogelio) also joining the forum?

I think we maybe need an Introduction section? I think it would be a good addon to this cool forum!
05-10-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: On my quest to cool hair!
(05-10-2013 12:18 PM)Lordius Wrote:  Hey fellas, cool forum you have here. Im very happy to be joining!
I have just started looking after my hair as im beginning to read "The Mens Hair Book" and so far im noticing big changes in my hair already.
I guess im just posting to say hi and see if any others are in their process of getting their cool hair rocking Big Grin
Louis

Welcome on board Louis! You'll feel at home here Smile

(05-10-2013 12:29 PM)James Wrote:  hey dude, Im also here in part to know of others who are also trying to improve their hair and total style. I bought the book 2 days ago so haven't had time to read it all but so far its looking great. Is the author of the book (Rogelio) also joining the forum?

I think we maybe need an Introduction section? I think it would be a good addon to this cool forum!

Welcome James!

Great to see the new members already suggesting on ways to improve the forum. We already were considering an Introduction section but since we launched today, we want to keep it very minimalistic for this next couple of days. Rest assured we will have it very soon so all members can tell their story and motivate each other.

And yes, Rogelio is joining this forum too. How could not we have on board the leading authority on men's hair not joining a forum on men's hair!? We're expecting him very soon and he'll be contributing with his usual style.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Hair coloring tips for men to get and dye cool hair colors! Mane Man 1 1,224 07-05-2015 01:17 PM
Last Post: ElenaTheBarber
  Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city! Bradley 2 1,947 01-30-2015 02:18 PM
Last Post: 3rdto1st
  Really cool forum!! Stevens 3 1,445 05-31-2013 05:48 PM
Last Post: Barber