Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy
07-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy
Hi guys, I'm Dicuuu and i'm an Italian boy. I know that my English is very horrible and i'm sorry for that but I'll try to improve it. I'm 15 years old and I have slightly wavy hair like Oliver Giroud. In the morning, when i comb my hair, I have a lot of trouble because the hair on the left side, where they are very short, tend to get up and I can never keep them low. Anyway, I hope I can learn many things about my hair on this forum to improve my hairstyle. Have fun Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Hi from Italy
Welcome to the forum my italian friend. There is already a big thread on Olivier Giroud's hairstyles:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...h-pictures

In that thread you will find all of Olivier Giroud's hairstyles and haircuts and especially his famous undercut hairstyle. I think that would be the first point of reference for you and then you can start a new thread asking for more advice on how to get the hairstyle of Olivier Giroud.
07-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Thanks a lot friend, you are very kind Smile The Oliver Giroud hairstyle's thread is helpful for me, but I want to try new hairstyle such as Macklemore. Is there a Macklemore hairstyle's thread? Thanks bro.
07-06-2015, 12:55 PM
A quick search on the forum shows that there isn't yet a thread on the haircut of Macklemore. At least not a full detailed thread like the one for Olivier Giroud's hairstyle. Maybe I will start one or I will tell the forum staff to do it as they are the ones who normally start those official celebrity hairstyles threads. Anyone can start one but Jurgen (one of the mods) has said in the past that they have a checklist of future celebrities to make an official thread of.

I will let you know but Macklemore's haircut is very easy. It's an undercut with short hair.
07-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Thanks bro for your availability and kindness Smile
07-06-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy
I just created a guide to the hairstyle and haircut of Macklemore:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...yle-advice

I posted a lot of pictures to show you his type of undercut haircut. I also posted more pictures of other types of haircuts of Macklemore. He usually wears a very sharp undercut, but other times he keeps the undercut tapered, so the guide I've created is a good way to get some new undercut haircut ideas or taper-cut hairstyle ideas. Also I've mentioned the hair products to use for Macklemore's hairstyle which include the quiff and combover styles.
07-07-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy
Thanks friends Smile Now i have a lot to learn Smile This forum is fantastic
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Here for my first haircut in 8 years Rdam010 1 303 03-03-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 475 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 500 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99
  Long hair guy advice and knowledge to grow a longer mane!! Mane Man 4 886 07-05-2015 03:52 PM
Last Post: TheLonghair701