Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oded Fehr hairstyle - Hollywood's Long Hair Mane
02-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Oded Fehr hairstyle - Hollywood's Long Hair Mane
Oded Fehr's long wavy hair is one of the few true lion manes that you will see in Hollywood. While there are some actors who have sported long hair throughout the history of Hollywood, few like Oded Fehr have had long hair that emanated testosterone from every hair follicle and that actually enhanced the actor's masculinity as opposed to the feminizing effect that long hair has on most men, including the most virile Hollywood actors.

Just for the above, and not for the mediocre movies he has starred in (including Deuce Bigalow), Oded Fehr deserves to be featured in our forum. Long hair inspiration at its finest, folks!

[Image: tumblr_ljfr3uyJiQ1qczck1.jpg]

[Image: db_034_OdedFehr.jpg]

[Image: 1708406_orig.jpg?0]

[Image: edWBRUs.jpg]

[Image: oded-fehr-as-ardeth-bay-in-the-mummy-199...1391818082]

[Image: 10657116_ori.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mji6lscLA41s77vbgo6_400.jpg]

[Image: Oded%20begging.jpg]

Like a boss:

[Image: oded01.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2014, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 01:38 PM by Stevens.)
RE: Oded Fehr hairstyle - Hollywood's Long Hair Mane
Do agree with you that Oded Fehr long hair looks great on him but then with short hair he loses the hole masculine look he had dont you think? see him with short hair in these pics lol massive difference Huh

[Image: 435px-Oded_Fehr_TIFF_2012.jpg]

[Image: eye-candy-oded-fehr-18.jpg?w=500]

[Image: oded-fehr-premiere-resident-evil-retribution-02.jpg]

[Image: oded-fehr-friends-in.jpg]

[Image: rer_oded.jpg]

this photo below is from the deuce bigalow second film where he appears with short hair compared to when he appeared with long hair in the first deuce bigalow film

[Image: 005DBE_Oded_Fehr_002.jpg]

these are the photos from the first deuce bigalow film

[Image: db_099_OdedFehr.jpg]

[Image: normal_DeuceBigalowMaleGigolo042_Ar.jpg]

Im not even homosexual but this dude looks much more handsome with long hair than short hair & i also agree that most actors in hollywood looks better with short hair so Fehr is an exception it looks.
02-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Also TMHF or other grooming experts of the forum, what is the beard type of Oded Fehr?? Im talking of the one in deuce bigalow 1. Looks like a van dyke style but unsure...
02-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Well, I was planning to post the pictures with the short hair in another thread but since you have posted them above, then yep, Oded Fehr truly loses his masculine appeal with the short hair. Long wavy hair and long curly hair when look after correctly can really make a male stand out and add to his character, and you can see this with Oded Fehr. With short hair he just looks like a regular guy, but with long hair he has that differentiation that sets him apart, and women love those kind of traits in a man as it shows confidence.

The you have Hollywood acotrs who grow their hair long and look like women (e.g. Johnny Depp Big GrinBig Grin), so being able to look even more masculine with long hair is certainly a genetic gift!

(02-08-2014 01:35 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Also TMHF or other grooming experts of the forum, what is the beard type of Oded Fehr?? Im talking of the one in deuce bigalow 1. Looks like a van dyke style but unsure...

Yes, Oded Fehr's beard style is a Van Dyke facial hairstyle.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-11-2014, 04:27 AM
He change himself a lot. But long haircut is awesome.
02-14-2014, 01:19 PM
yes one of the few guys who looks good with long hair imo together with brad pitt and couple others
He was casted for the movie deuce bigalow and thats where most people know him for...

[Image: normal_DeuceBigalowMaleGigolo266_Ar.jpg]

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

o/t doesnt he look like a new age Jesus ?? Big GrinBig Grin i swear i see this guy down hollywood strip with a white robe and telling people his the new messiah lol
2nd o/t what kind of hair product would be good for that hairstyle of oded fehr ? any gel or creams ?
02-17-2014, 06:39 PM
(02-14-2014 01:19 PM)Alex Wrote:  yes one of the few guys who looks good with long hair imo together with brad pitt and couple others
He was casted for the movie deuce bigalow and thats where most people know him for...

[Image: normal_DeuceBigalowMaleGigolo266_Ar.jpg]

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

o/t doesnt he look like a new age Jesus ?? Big GrinBig Grin i swear i see this guy down hollywood strip with a white robe and telling people his the new messiah lol
2nd o/t what kind of hair product would be good for that hairstyle of oded fehr ? any gel or creams ?

For wavy long hair like the hair of Oded Fehr, you want to be using a good hairstyling cream. One that we recommend here in the forum is this hairstyling cream, which may look a bit expensive but that's because it comes as a 16.9 ounce bottle which is enough to last you a very long time anyway. The hairstyling cream referenced in the link not only makes the hair look glossy and the wavy hair defined but also fights frizz very well which is an issue many men with wavy curly hair complain of.

If the price is out of the budget, then you can consider this other hairstyling cream which goes very well for long curls and waves.

Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 142 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 483 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 355 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,773 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum