Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obligatory introductions...
10-05-2013, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 02:43 PM by technoboy25.)
Obligatory introductions...
Well my username is what I can be referred to as. Technoboy is good enough (name of an artist I used to listen to heavily in my younger years).

Well heaves, what can I say about myself. I came here for good hairstyle advice. Like many of you I'm sure, I too want to be a sexy looking guy with the right haircut. However I hate the way I look (facial structure-wise, that is, I think I'm really ugly), and am pretty pessimistic when it comes to style changes, which is counter productive to my goals and ambitions...

What a great intro this has been huh?

I'm into weightlifting and soccer... I'm a music elitist ("hipster" as some of you norms may call it)... I'm into physical anthropology (racial classifications and whatnot)... plenty of other nonsense about me that can be revealed when relevant...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Obligatory introductions...
LOL great introduction and welcome here! Smile

I like the fact that you're into anthropology since scalp hair has played a role in the evolution of mankind.

Enjoy our forums!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Welcome Technoboy.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
09-14-2014, 12:02 PM
welcome man!!!!!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Introductions Prince Myshkin 4 1,074 12-03-2013 09:37 PM
Last Post: Prince Myshkin