Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OGX Intensely Invigorating Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo 0 0
OGX Intensely Invigorating Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
05-25-2018, 05:50 AM
OGX Intensely Invigorating Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
I started using this shampoo along with the conditioner and find it causes my scalp to be dry and itchy usually by the next day. I don't have dandruff but my scalp itches quite a bit. Not sure what to try at this point, my impression was the teatree oil should have the opposite effect "helps to gently cleanse while calming and soothing the scalp". My previous shampoo and conditioner was European Shampoo and Moisture Shine & the matching Conditioner Normal. I don't have dandruff but my scalp feels dry and itchy. Any ideas where to go from hair with trying to get this settled down. Usually i shower/shampoo/conditioner twice a week sometimes 3. My hair is short a number 3 cut on the sides and short on the top. Hair colour grey/white. Thanks for any info or help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dry scalp - what to do? Shampoo, frequency, products princeofclay 1 199 10-04-2018 12:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 1 845 07-16-2017 06:00 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Looking for everyday shampoo!!! scho28 1 656 06-03-2017 07:28 PM
Last Post: John718hp
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 683 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer