Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niche Brands? Experimenting with new products? Carter Supply Company?
01-14-2016, 11:54 AM
Niche Brands? Experimenting with new products? Carter Supply Company?
Hello everyone,
I mostly use Gorilla Gel for my hair styling purposes and wanted to transition away from that.... I'm getting more into hair and hair health and this video just popped up on my fb. I wanted to see if you guys knew anything about Carter Supply Company or have tried their products. I visited their website and they seem to be both healthy, and great at styling which is exactly what i'm looking for!

I can't post a link to their video that I saw on my fb, but if you google you should be able to see.

Would also love to hear any other brands you guys know of that a lot of people dont know.

thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products, strong hold, matte finish, easy to work into hair MrTJQuiffHair99 1 393 04-17-2016 12:46 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  How to get Mariano Di Vaio Haircut with Hair Styling Products MrTJQuiffHair99 1 721 01-17-2016 07:18 AM
Last Post: yavuzc78
Thumbs Up Slicked Back Hair Guide: Styles, Haircuts, Products, Pictures, Advice and More TheMensHairForum 15 25,752 12-17-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
Thumbs Up ManBraid Hairstyle Guide: Advice, How to Style, Pictures, Products and More TheMensHairForum 5 2,389 10-25-2015 12:11 PM
Last Post: Lorenn