Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to meet you
01-18-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 04:13 PM by vonKobra.)
Nice to meet you
My name is Peter I am 28, and I am looking forward to joining the forum.

I have wavy, thick, dark brown hair with natural highlights. I also have an unfortunate propensity for dandruff. I have had my hair between medium and long most of my life. I am currently considering growing my hair to long again and will be seeking advice style wise. I have often kept a conservative style but I am looking to change that somewhat.

Thank you for welcoming me! I look forward to learning from you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Nice to meet you
Welcome! Another long haired member on board. We have a growing number of long hairs and a dedicated section to discuss long hair (as I know you know by now since I saw a great post of yours already).

Feel free to ask questions around. We're currently the number of posts for a thread, so I've gone ahead and upgraded your account so that you can start threads and post pictures. In your case, if you want to ask questions specific to your case and get opinions from other members, you can open your own thread in the blogs and questions section.

Welcome again and as said, it's always great to have long haired forum members as growing your hair long is one heck of an experience!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi!!!! I'm Ray. Nice to meet you. HairIAm 2 459 07-31-2015 08:01 AM
Last Post: HairIAm
  Hi nice to meet you! Gregorysuper 0 574 11-12-2014 06:50 PM
Last Post: Gregorysuper
  Nice to meet you! opunta 0 659 08-02-2014 12:45 PM
Last Post: opunta