Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neymar new hairstyle, yet again!
06-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Neymar new hairstyle, yet again!
Neymar looks to have a new hairstyle again, kind of similar to what Messi got. Neymar has front bangs, his hair is brushed forward from the crown and sides and back are tapered, the actual cut is can be called a College Cut Have a look at the attached pictures of Neymar with his hew hairstyle, looks reasonable unlike his crest that was starting to become a joke. It is believed Neymar got a new more conservative haircut to join FC Barcelona and be taken more serious.

And Neymar no longer has that ugly blonde/platinum dye on his hair but he keeps straightening his hair Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Neymar new hairstyle, yet again!
I agree he looks like that hairstyle looks best for Neymar. Is the haircut of Naymar the same as the haircut of Messi which he got last night too and was posted in this forum?
06-04-2013, 06:44 PM
wait...I'm confused reading the thread on the hairstyle of Messi too, so who got his new hairstyle first, Messi or Neymar?
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Lordius: Neymar got his new haircut/hairstyle done about a week ago right before flying over to Barcelona from his native Brazil (where he was playing football professionally). Messi got his new haircut/hairstyle done on Monday about a day ago or so. Both Neymar and Messi will play in the same team from now on (F.C Barcelona) and they are both paid way too much to kick a ball on a grass field.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-05-2013, 12:50 PM
I think Neymar's new haircut suits him very well actually. First time I see him look decent with his hair.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Neymar's hair looks very fine compared to other pictures of him, especially the fringe. Am i seeing it wrong or is there a reason for this??
08-22-2014, 01:23 AM
When is Neymar finally going to settle on a hairstyle.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 47 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 276 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 306 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 307 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz