Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neymar hair, hairstyles and haircuts
05-26-2013, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 06:08 PM by Jurgen.)
Neymar hair, hairstyles and haircuts
Let's specifically discuss Neymar's hair, hairstyles and haircuts in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Neymar (full name Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior) has curly hair that he usually straightens. Neymar loves to style his hair in a Mohawk hairstyle and he is normally seen with a long blonde crest of straightened hair on top of his head.

Neymar hairstyles and haircuts

Neymar's hair with his iconic Mohawk style!
[Image: neymar_21.jpg]

Click pic below to make it bigger

Neymar layered hair
[Image: neymar1_595.jpg]

Neymar fringe hair style
[Image: 610983-neymar.jpg]

Neymar undercut brush-up hairstyle
[Image: 89244_ext_arquivo.jpg]

[Image: neymar_1681470a.jpg]

Neymar business cut hairstyle
[Image: neymar-plays-for-santos-fc-against-corin...2013-3.jpg]

Neymar hair fully blonde
[Image: efe_20130526_034523_pa2692neymar_1704_1.jpg]

How to get Neymar hair?
Neymar uses a hair straightener (aka flat iron) to get his hair in layers including his crest for the Mohawk hairstyle. Neymar has curly hair but keeps his hair straightened all the time. To get your hair like Neymar, you must use a hair straightener, even if you have straight hair as the hair straightener helps to define the layers. Neymar also has very light hair that he keeps tousled.

Straighten your hair with a straightener only one inch wide (not thicker!). Then use hair mousse or light hair gel to tousle the hair with your fingers. Bingo!

Hair products to buy on Amazon
One-inch wide Hair straightener
Heat protecting product to avoid damaging your hair when using hair straightener
Hair mousse
Hair gel (light)

Ok, now your turn. What do you think of the hair of Neymar and his hairstyles? Do you want to try any of his styles? Do you have any questions about any of Neymar's hairstyles or haircuts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Neymar hair, hairstyles and haircuts
Thanks for adding Neymar to the list, Jurgen!! Neymar is moving to FC Barcelona now and I remember Rogelio forecasting we will be seeing more Neymar hairstyles in the near future if Neymar finally signed for FC Barcelona or Real Madrid Big Grin

Neymar signed yesterday for Barcelona so get ready Europe to be inundated with young men with Neymar funky hairstyles!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-26-2013, 07:27 PM
That first picture of Neymar, would he actually play with that long Mohawk or style his hair in something else?
05-26-2013, 09:19 PM
(05-26-2013 07:27 PM)Zorba Wrote:  That first picture of Neymar, would he actually play with that long Mohawk or style his hair in something else?

Yes, Neymar played with all sorts of hairstyles on the field, he was flapping his Mohawk on the field every time he ran after the ball Big Grin He is a funny guy always laughing. Check out the picture attached of Neymar with a small ponytail on top of his head Huh

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-26-2013, 09:44 PM
oh god, how I missed that picture of Neymar with the ponytail?? XXD The guy spends like 90% of his life joking (including when playing in matches)
05-30-2013, 05:24 PM
so how does Neymar straighten his hair, a straightener or a chemical like a relaxer, or maybe a brazilian blowout?
05-30-2013, 05:55 PM
We believe Neymar uses a hair straightener to straighten his crest. The Brazilian blowout is another option but his hair is usually too short for it.
06-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Neymar's hair looks typical of being straightened with a hair straightener, not a relaxer. I would guess that Neymar uses a hair straightener alone for those hairstyles where the only length on the top of the head is for the crest whereas he'd get a Brazilian Blowout for the hairstyles where there is length all around the scalp.

This is just speculation on our part; perhaps Neymar can unveil his hair tricks to us now that he has signed for FC Barcelona Smile

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-06-2013, 05:57 PM
am still surprised to learn that Neymar has curly hair and not str8 hair. The couple times I'e seen the kid he always has straight hair with a crest or something that is too big to not be noticed.
06-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Neymar Mohawk hairstyle

Check out these two pictures of Neymar fixing his Mohawk hairstyle so that the crest looks exactly triangular, the man gotta have his Mohawk looking epic. Now that Neymar has cut his hair and have a more classic hairstyle, does anybody think he will grow a Mohawk again during his career at new team FC Barcelona? Big Grin

06-18-2013, 10:37 PM
so in summary, neymar has curly hair and not straight hair right? Big Grin
06-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Correct AfroJay, Neymar has curly hair and it is actually quite curly! Neymar's hair has Type IV curly hair according to the Curly Hair Type Guide in The Curly Hair Book and according to the ISEZ method Neymar's hair type is either coiled or kinky, kinda difficult to tell as he used to keep it so short.

But I can tell you right now you will never catch Neymar without his hair straightened out unless the hair is really really short like in the picture attached Smile

06-23-2013, 11:06 AM
damn thats interesting then. Do you have any more pictures of neymar when he was younger and had curly hair?
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Neymar loves to hide his hairstyle under a cap. He is sponsored by Nike so Neymar appears everywhere with Nike clothing. im sure Neymar would tattoo the Nike symbol in his hair and create a new hairstyle LOL here he is

[Image: 777777959.jpg?1370262228]

[Image: 777769483.jpg?1370260132]

06-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Yes of course Toulalan, attached are some more pictures of Neymar when he was young and had his curly hair buzzed.

Neymar never grew his curly hair, he always had it buzzed and he looks totally different to when he has the Mohawk and the fringe. Do consider that Neymar had his curly hair buzzed until age 16 or so, then he was 17 he started playing for Santos soccer team in Brazil which made him a superstar in Brazil, so Neymar started getting all those peculiar hairstyles he loves Smile Oh and Neymar also dyed his hair blonde when it was buzzed!! So basically Neymar had a buzz cut (a burr) with blonde hair at age 15, epic dude

06-23-2013, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 06:19 PM by Anton.)
you telling me the kid was bleaching his hair when he was 14 and with short hair? that rats can burn your scalp if you have short hair, a friend of mine did it and he had to be taken to the hospital to treat the scalp for burns. Some serious stuff.
Am i right thinking Neymar is brunette?
06-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Yes, Neymar is a brunette, he has dark brown hair. Neymar didn't bleach or dye his hair aggressively, the hair usually keep a similar natural color to his own even with his own short hairstyles. You do have a point on bleaching hair, it will burn everything if not done right.

06-25-2013, 03:49 PM
wat about using hair dryers for the brush up hairstyle of Neymar with straight hair, is that recommended? Neymars hair looks like it is too flat when straightened so how does he get the volume up??
06-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes for the brushed up hairstyle of Neymar you want to blow dry the hair with some pomade on or hair gel and style with the fingers going up. Neymar has thin hair so he needs all the volume he can get from a hair dryer.

I know you mentioned buying the babyliss 5586 but for other folks have a look at our best hair dryer thread for some good hair dryers to buy if you are interested in the volume hairstyles of Neymar http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...hair-dryer

06-25-2013, 05:54 PM
This is the hairstyle Neymar has for the Confederations Cup 2013 now in Brazil, it is the same as his hairstyle when he appeared for FC Barcelona right? front bangs that is.

[Image: 1372011525_extras_portadilla_0.jpg]

[Image: neymar-resultado-brasil-japon-copa-confe...s-2013.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 423 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,167 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,510 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,041 03-27-2016 03:22 PM