Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Neymar Hairstyle: Mohawk Wide Haircut - Rate it!
06-26-2014, 05:45 AM
Tongue Neymar Hairstyle: Mohawk Wide Haircut - Rate it!
Guys, let's rate this Mohawk haircut of Neymar. As you all know by know, Neymar's hairstyles have varied over the last couple of years, and now at Barcelona, Neymar's hair has been tamed and styled in more discreet hairstyles. However, as of the 2014 World Cup, Neymar dyed his hair blonde before the match against Mexico in order to express his "love" for Brazil (since yellow is like the official color of the national soccer team). in reality, we think that dying his hair blonde was simply Neymar's way to get away with yet another wild hairstyle of his Big Grin

The hairstyle of Neymar below is what we called the side squares haircut or wide Mohawk. This haircut has been trending lately with soccer players including Sergio Ramos who clipped his hair in a side squares cut, and then grew his hair into an Ivy League haircut for the 2014 World Cup.

Rate Neymar's hairstyle! (use the stars at the top of this post and/or comment below)

[Image: neyma1.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Neymar Hairstyle: Mohawk Wide Haircut - Rate it!
Horrendous! Think he looks like a porcupine!
09-14-2014, 12:30 AM
A 2 for me. Not the biggest fan of Neymar's hairstyle, but this is much better than his fringe (as seen on the linked thread). Let's hope he never tries that again!
09-14-2014, 08:08 AM
I don't get all this football players weird hairstyles to be honest.
10-19-2014, 05:36 AM
I don't like but the french girls love him, I don't know why ...
12-11-2014, 01:16 PM
1/5 Not that nice
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 143 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 183 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 399 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 367 06-08-2016 03:31 PM