Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user needing help
06-28-2014, 08:32 AM
New user needing help
Hi

I registered 2 weeks ago for an account on this forum and I haven't had my account approved by a moderator yet. I am unable to post on any forum section except this one so this is the reason why I am putting this here. I have contacted this website by email twice and haven't had a reply so thought I would post in this section.
Can someone on here please resolve this issue as I have been wanting to post on this forum but I'm unable to do so.

Thanks Very Much
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: New user needing help
The moderators are not involved in approving your account, unless you're a spammer - which in your case we know you aren't.

What has happened is that you haven't read the Please READ before introducing yourself thread we have in this section & the FAQ section.

You can now introduce yourself & proceed with posting in the forum Smile

Edit.. you can introduce yourself in this thread you have created - just post below
06-28-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: New user needing help
(06-28-2014 08:53 AM)Jurgen Wrote:  The moderators are not involved in approving your account, unless you're a spammer - which in your case we know you aren't.

What has happened is that you haven't read the

You can now introduce yourself & proceed with posting in the forum Smile

Edit.. you can introduce yourself in this thread you have created - just post below

Thanks very much Jurgen,

Hello There

My names is Jesse and I have been looking around for a great forum for hairstyles just as this one, I have been viewing many posts on here and can tell that everyone on here are very knowledgeable, friendly and can help with whatever people may have. I have short hair and would like to learn different ways to style it and what are some good products to style my hair with.

Thanks very much, greatbritain123
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile New SMP user lakerfan24 0 460 02-25-2015 04:45 PM
Last Post: lakerfan24
  new user warriorbear0321 0 451 02-14-2015 02:06 PM
Last Post: warriorbear0321
  New User Here - Anyone know about the Artas Robot? mcnewyorkcity 1 620 10-31-2014 03:39 PM
Last Post: inmate
  New User - Asking for Imput andraknos 0 769 09-22-2014 02:57 PM
Last Post: andraknos