Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Forum
06-29-2014, 03:36 PM
New to the Forum
Hello everybody,

Want to start off by saying I love this site! It's great to have found a community such as this one, where you can get all the help and knowledge you need about your hair. I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I was Googling a certain haircut (the undercut, to be exact. Yes, another one.) I have been reading several different threads ever since, just for the fun of it.

Now, about myself. I am 24 years old, born and living in California, USA. I currently work the front desk at a gym. I see so many haircuts every day on the hundred people who enter and exit my workplace. This includes many good haircuts, and just as many bad haircuts. During my spare time I like to practice photography/videography, play music, and dance.

I look forward to starting a journey in this community soon. I've already learned quite a bit from reading various threads and plan to learn more when I purchase The Men's Hair Book (how can anybody not buy the book after reading the reviews and recommendations on this site?)

That's all for now, excited for what's to come!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: New to the Forum
(06-29-2014 03:36 PM)B2stMode Wrote:  Hello everybody,

Want to start off by saying I love this site! It's great to have found a community such as this one, where you can get all the help and knowledge you need about your hair. I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I was Googling a certain haircut (the undercut, to be exact. Yes, another one.) I have been reading several different threads ever since, just for the fun of it.

Now, about myself. I am 24 years old, born and living in California, USA. I currently work the front desk at a gym. I see so many haircuts every day on the hundred people who enter and exit my workplace. This includes many good haircuts, and just as many bad haircuts. During my spare time I like to practice photography/videography, play music, and dance.

I look forward to starting a journey in this community soon. I've already learned quite a bit from reading various threads and plan to learn more when I purchase The Men's Hair Book (how can anybody not buy the book after reading the reviews and recommendations on this site?)

That's all for now, excited for what's to come!

Welcome to the forum.

-greatbritain123Smile
07-01-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: New to the Forum
Welcome on board Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 113 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 730 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Photo Hi guys i'm going to introduce myself - Italian forum member Syndrome97 1 575 07-28-2015 01:08 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Hello...great to have found this forum! bryanhur 2 495 06-24-2015 07:48 AM
Last Post: bryanhur