Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to growing long hair!!!!!!! Please help
04-11-2016, 01:34 PM
New to growing long hair!!!!!!! Please help
So I'm very new to all of this hair cair for men, personally I've always kept it fairly short, except for the parting that I've maintained for the past year. But I'm embarking in growing my hair out for at least 18-20 months before deciding what else to do. I've cut my hair down a 3 on the top and fade on the sides. My hair is semi-thin, and thickens out with a little bit of length. I've done my research and I plan on growing the top for a while before starting to sides. I would greatly appreciate those willing to help me on my journey. So my questions are:

What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I consider?
About when should I know to start growing the sides of my hair?
How long should my hair be when I need to start to apply coconut oil?
Should I invest in combs or brushes? Or does it depend on the length?
I like to brush my hair with my hands, any advice on that?

Any advice or suggestions would be very helpful! I don't know any men with long hair to ask, so this forum is my only hope Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing ponytail important question! Patriots1995 0 63 11-27-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Patriots1995
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 279 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Hair falling out while growing long hair with seborrhoeic dermatitis? AwesomeHair 1 168 09-11-2016 01:24 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Growing long hair, but not the way i want it - beginner cjxxx 0 672 10-30-2015 02:00 PM
Last Post: cjxxx