Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mustache of Justin Bieber - Latest music video
02-17-2014, 12:40 PM
New mustache of Justin Bieber - Latest music video
In the latest music video of Justin Bieber, he is sporting his usual brush up hairstyle and also a very light almost invisible mustache. I am posting below pictures of Justin Bieber and his mustache. The pictures were taken from the music video & the featured song is "Justin Bieber - Confident ft. Chance The Rapper". The lighting is very bad in the video clip so you can just see the shadow moustache.
What do you think? this is not the first time Justin Bieber has a mustache tho it usually is the shadow type which makes me think if this man can actually grow a mustache or not Huh

[Image: vYxp3SK.jpg]

[Image: 3lht7pN.jpg]

[Image: WfEOfee.jpg]

You can also see the video clip here in full.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: New mustache of Justin Bieber - Latest music video
SOmebody pls give Bieber with some testosterone injections. I have a feeling that is the most hair he can grow above his lip lol to make things worse he really looks like he got a dirty sanchez...

[Image: dirty_sanchez.jpg]
02-20-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: New mustache of Justin Bieber - Latest music video
Still looks like a douche or as barber once said 'like a lesbian butch' troll lol lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Ron Swanson mustache style name? JaimeSpain 3 2,022 07-19-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,033 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Justin Theroux beard - Balding, Leather and Facial Hair Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 10,811 07-10-2014 12:46 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  The Epic Mustache of Trevor Laws TheMensHairForum 0 1,119 02-14-2014 05:12 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum