Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member unable to post in other forums except this one
03-14-2015, 10:05 PM
New member unable to post in other forums except this one
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Have dry and curly hair. Moisturizing shampoos are making my hair curlier even though they are giving a shining look. Looking for hair products for straighter hair.

I am unable to post in other forums. Is there any place in the forum where I need to enter the activation code?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
03-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: New member unable to post in other forums except this one
Hi,

Welcome to the Forum. I also noticed this same dilemma the other day as I'm also a fairly new member myself.
05-13-2015, 05:47 AM
(03-16-2015 02:35 PM)morrisdan1 Wrote:  Hi,

Welcome to the Forum. I also noticed this same dilemma the other day as I'm also a fairly new member myself.

Same! Just created account and I can't start new thread. said I don't have permission. I already activated account with my email already.
05-13-2015, 12:20 PM
(05-13-2015 05:47 AM)Wiggles Wrote:  
(03-16-2015 02:35 PM)morrisdan1 Wrote:  Hi,

Same! Just created account and I can't start new thread. said I don't have permission. I already activated account with my email already.

I've gone through your account and it is in good standing order.

Please do not bump old threads about technical problems. If you have technical problems, please post them over at the Troubleshooting forum section. However, as said, your account is perfectly fine and you can make new threads anywhere in the forum. Please bear in mind that any posting of links or pictures needs to go through a moderator first. So, if you're intending to post pics/links (you won't be able to open a thread if you do), then open your thread and then ask in the thread for a moderator to upgrade your account so that you can post images/links.

Thanks Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Thread Closed 
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 114 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  New Member wishihadgoodhair 0 234 01-06-2016 11:34 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
Smile New Member JonathanTheSinger 4 1,406 01-06-2016 11:33 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
  Yet another member - Hello to y'all matheusaavila 0 289 10-14-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: matheusaavila