Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member and to longer hairstyles
03-02-2017, 06:44 PM
New member and to longer hairstyles
Hey all. So in December for the first time in my life I decided it was time to grow my hair out. Luckily my hair grows really fast and I've grown 3.5 inches in 3 months, lol. I have always had thick, wavy, somewhat coarse hair and felt self conscious about it and always rocked 0-1 guard all around haircuts.

I've been studying, watching videos and trying various products over the past 3 months and thought I would join this forum to save some money as my hair is longer now.

Currently hairstyle is a Comb over with a hard part with a pompadour look up front. Goes from 3 inches in front to 1 inch in back with a low skin fade. I figured If I'm gonna do this I can't be boring.

Look forward to talking with you guys.

PS I cut my own hair. I've done it as a hobby for 15 years and even though the cut is longer now, it's not hard, I use clipper over comb when not using a guard. Since I'm still growing it out mainly the front 2-3 inch area I haven't had the need to go to a professional. I tried 3 different barbers/stylist and they didn't give me a good cut so I just kept doing it myself.

Thought if I'm gonna give a proper introduction than I might as well give a good background
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Member - Invictus66 Invictus66 0 140 02-20-2017 02:49 PM
Last Post: Invictus66
  Hi Everyone - New member logging in Axel011 1 256 02-09-2017 06:33 AM
Last Post: TriangleJaw
  London barber sharing knowledge on mens hair and hairstyles! A London Barber 2 377 10-26-2016 05:12 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 293 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat