Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles?
09-23-2016, 09:22 AM
New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles?
I need some help with my hair.
I have blonde hair and like the style long on top, short sides and back. I need a new hair style which is easy to do on a day to day basis and how I should get it cut. I like the quiff style or anything relatively similar to that or even a low maintenance style where my hair is down but looks good.
I think my hair is quite unusual, it isn't thin but not thick either. I have to use hair gel and hairspray to make it hold and I can't do anything with it when it is untouched:

I have a picture of what it looks like wet and natural (no product, dry after a shower).
Also have a video of how it is when i push it back.

Screenshots below
Here is the wet hair:
[Image: iPIzLyR.jpg]

Dried hair (no product and not touched):
[Image: 49r0dsf.jpg]

Can't show the video but if you'd like to see it, I can try and show it to you.

Thank you very much, please get back to me and thanks once again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair falling out while growing long hair with seborrhoeic dermatitis? AwesomeHair 1 171 09-11-2016 01:24 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 396 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  Help with styling products for Caesar haircut - Hayden Cassidy hairstyle KIERANHIN95 1 357 07-01-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: KIERANHIN95
  How to style fluffy curly hair into soft straight hairstyle MustafaZorrok 0 392 06-28-2016 03:25 PM
Last Post: MustafaZorrok