Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hairstyle 0 0
New hairstyle
04-10-2018, 05:11 PM
New hairstyle
I'm a 19 year old student from the UK, and i'm looking for a new hairstyle.

For 8ish years i've had fairly long hair, without much of a style, just sort of medium - long length floppy hair, with the fringe swept over to a side and the backs and side just left

My hair is brown, straight and quite thin, which makes it quite difficult to work with

I'm ready for a proper trim, and i'm trying to find some kind of style, but i'm not sure i want to go too short, just because i wont be used to it.

So far, i've been looking at a similar hairstyle to flume (Harley Streten) in some of his pictures.

Kinda like messy but still with a bit of length at the top, and not too thin around the sides.

I'm wondering if this is realistic for my type of hair, and how to maintain this kind of style (do i need product etc)

If not, have you guys got any other ideas Smile

Thank you so much in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: New hairstyle
Hey! I'd say you definitely need product to keep it up like that, but depends how your hair is naturally of course.

I'd say estimate the amount of inches on top (scissor cut) and try maybe a number 8 back and sides...? That looks about right to me Smile

After, you can try out different products (I might use a surfer style one) to add a bit of life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new hairstyle for a teenager exe42 2 520 08-25-2018 07:56 AM
Last Post: Saarikk
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 2 1,581 08-25-2018 07:48 AM
Last Post: Saarikk
Photo Growing hair out to the hairstyle of Curren Caples robert0514 4 8,314 02-28-2017 11:48 PM
Last Post: Ilovehairstyle
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 1,465 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems