Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy clueless about hair
06-30-2014, 04:04 PM
New guy clueless about hair
Hi, I'm a guy in his twenties with thick medium length "dirty blonde" (looks brown at first glance) hair.

I've never paid a great deal of attention to hair before, I tend to let whichever style I get grow out and make do with decidedly dodgy hair before going to get it cut again in several months time. I want to change that and am impressed with some of the detailed advice on this forum so thought I'd sign up and check it out.

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 06:27 AM by greatbritain123.)
RE: New guy clueless about hair
(06-30-2014 04:04 PM)Decoy Wrote:  Hi, I'm a guy in his twenties with thick medium length "dirty blonde" (looks brown at first glance) hair.

I've never paid a great deal of attention to hair before, I tend to let whichever style I get grow out and make do with decidedly dodgy hair before going to get it cut again in several months time. I want to change that and am impressed with some of the detailed advice on this forum so thought I'd sign up and check it out.

Matt

Welcome to the forum.

-greatbritain123Smile
07-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Welcome!

We've got plenty of hairstyle guides showing you how to style your hair as well as what haircuts to get. Feel free to ask or contribute as much as you want Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Welcome hope you find what you are looking for !!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------