Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Subforum suggestions - Voice your opinion 0 0
New Subforum suggestions - Voice your opinion
01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: New Subforum suggestions - Voice your opinion
I think a sub forum for retro hair styles would be a great addition!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 06:28 PM
I know I'm new here and I don't want to seem spamming or dictating but a idea I had

A advice page (like "ask the hair expert?") or/and maybe a page dedicated to helping people who need advice on finding the right hairstyles for them (I'm thinking a basic guidelines of things to consider like face shape, ethnicity, your natural hair type) things like that
The celebrity page is a great idea because 9/10 people tend to get inspiration of them for hairstyles

I apologize if their are actually pages like this already on or the idea seems pretty pointless, I haven't fully checked the forum completely yet, thanks everyone
03-10-2014, 03:12 PM
(03-07-2014 06:28 PM)shane88 Wrote:  I know I'm new here and I don't want to seem spamming or dictating but a idea I had

A advice page (like "ask the hair expert?") or/and maybe a page dedicated to helping people who need advice on finding the right hairstyles for them (I'm thinking a basic guidelines of things to consider like face shape, ethnicity, your natural hair type) things like that
The celebrity page is a great idea because 9/10 people tend to get inspiration of them for hairstyles

I apologize if their are actually pages like this already on or the idea seems pretty pointless, I haven't fully checked the forum completely yet, thanks everyone

Thanks Shane for the feedback! No no spamming at all as we encourage feedback.
Yes we had talked before about a section like that. TMHF & other admins + the owners have looked into this and we have been told they are still looking at this or something similar.
Is good you mentioned it as that is more feedback for the guys at management Smile
09-15-2014, 05:19 PM
My vote also goes for the Retro Hair forum. I'd subscribe to that one.
06-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Great forum. Very helpful Smile
12-18-2015, 08:26 AM
One more voice for retro hairstyles subforum.
01-14-2016, 04:35 AM
Do you spend hours in the morning styling your hair to perfection? Do you have a unique hairstyle that turns heads in the streets? Are you "Hair Crazy"? If any of the above apply to you or if you have any interesting hair techniques, please contact us at info@sotelevision.co.uk. We would love to hear from you
01-28-2017, 08:34 AM
Hello, New to the forum. Really enjoying it!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suggestions for hair wax with strong hold but natural style look bixtape 2 154 12-09-2018 02:24 PM
Last Post: Panther