Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pauly D hairstyle with hair down, no blowout haircut
07-21-2014, 11:46 AM
New Pauly D hairstyle with hair down, no blowout haircut
Well I was doing some picture hunting for the blowout hairstyle of Pauly D to post in the forum, when I found his picture of Pauly D with his hair down! apparently he called it his Gatsby hairstyle even tho he still keeps the temple fade & men in the 1930s were not getting temple fade haircuts Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Anyway I guess it is a good move for him to for once in his life dress up in a suit & not wear the blowout hairstyle that is synonym of Pauly D. The picture of Pauly D's side swept with his hair down is from 2013. I think he called it on twitter with this hashtag: #TheGreatDJGatsby

Alright, I am now moving on to the next random hairstyle post of the day lol

[Image: tumblr_mn7vfvtjV91r5n0bgo1_1280.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 54 Today 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 160 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 178 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,156 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum