Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member With Bad Hair
09-22-2014, 12:11 AM
New Member With Bad Hair
Hey guys I'm Matt and I'm from Australia,

For years I've struggled to have a good hairstyle due to how it parts in the corners at the front of my hairline. I've started trying to get my hair to go right to left in a sweep at the front but it's fighting it and exposes my already large forehead even more.

My hair is also very flat and dry, most hair products I've used doesn't give much hold so I have to hit it with heaps of hairspray making it a no go to try and re-shape during the day.

You see so many guys now with wicked hair and it hurts my confidence having bad hair and it taking so long to get decent. Any helps and tips appreciated.

Been looking at getting a hair dryer to try and train my hair to fall into another direction but don't want to blow $100 on something that may not work for my hair, I also travel for work so I've been looking at travel dryers like this one from Babyliss which has good reviews, is light but is missing a cool shot, not sure how important that is...
It's the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Bambino Min Hair Dryer, can't post links it seems.

Anyway, any help and tips appreciated, no idea how to post pics so hard to show what I'm working with
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 113 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  New Member wishihadgoodhair 0 231 01-06-2016 11:34 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
Smile New Member JonathanTheSinger 4 1,400 01-06-2016 11:33 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
  Yet another member - Hello to y'all matheusaavila 0 287 10-14-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: matheusaavila