Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Smile New Member
Hey, I'm new here. I'm 16 years old and have been growing out my hair for the past 18 weeks. I'm still undecided on what exactly I want to do with it but I joined to I can learn how to take care of it and maintain healthy hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: New Member
Welcome on board, Jonathan!

You've come to the right place as here you will learn about hair care and be able to talk to other long haired dudes too. Don't cut your hair just yet, and first read some more and talk to the rest of the crew Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-31-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 09:44 AM by WaveZ.)
Hi, I'm 17 and new here and desperately need help with my hair and eyebrows, but it says I can't post for some reason
05-31-2015, 10:10 AM
(05-31-2015 09:43 AM)WaveZ Wrote:  Hi, I'm 17 and new here and desperately need help with my hair and eyebrows, but it says I can't post for some reason

Hi mate a mod will upgrade your account if you ask for it. Just start a thread explaining everything about your current issue etc and then one of the mods will up grade your account to post pictures. That's how they usually do it.

If your post about eyebrows then use the Eyebrows section but if your post in hairstyles then use the Hairstyles section.
01-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Anyone please help me with a quick tutorial. I have the materials like the hair dryer and the matte just not the steps. Even in the morning picture. How can I get it and most importantly maintain it? data.whicdn.com/images/154000923/superthumb.jpg // superfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cameron-dallas-face-closeup.jpg // data.whicdn.com/images/113151122/superthumb.jpg

(just copy and past address in address bar and look at the pictures please.)

I am a new member as well/ Smile If you can please help, it will be greatly appreciated.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 113 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  New Member wishihadgoodhair 0 231 01-06-2016 11:34 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
  Yet another member - Hello to y'all matheusaavila 0 287 10-14-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: matheusaavila
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 730 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum