Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New! :L
06-06-2014, 03:19 PM
New! :L
Hello Guys,

I really like the idea of this forum and need so much needed advice, hence why I am here. I am trying to find a styling product suitable for me to do a side parting that doesn't look greasy or wet and holds in place. And any styling tips to go with this.

Being a student, I don't have much time in the mornings to spend on my hair hence why I need a quick fix.

So I hope I can find some advice and help! Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: New! :L
Welcome, there's lots to learn by reading the forum and we have a lot of very popular hairstyle guides including our side part hairstyle guide which includes the businessman cut and also the modern side part (the modern side part is a messy and more voluminous side part).

As for the hair product that would fit your description, then you will want to go with this styling hair mousse which will give you a good hold without any greasiness (or greasy-like effect) or any wet-like effect. That styling hair mousse will fit your needs.

Lastly, you may want to grab a hair dryer while you're at it if you don't own on already. A good hair dryer will give you a lot of texture variations on your side parts and it's the best hairstyling tool you could be investing in if you want to be rocking not just one side part but many others too. A great hair dryer we recommend (and which is worth its price) is this hair dryer here. If it is too expensive, then you can still get great value with this other hair dryer.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------