Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Hairstyle - Wavy fringe with Fade Haircut 5 1
New Hairstyle - Wavy fringe with Fade Haircut
12-29-2018, 04:10 PM
Question New Hairstyle - Wavy fringe with Fade Haircut
I was wondering what the best way is to style the hairstyle in the picture attached (remove the spaces). Can You Help Me?
[Image: jqu7vut.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Style the fringe forward with a matte wax and your fingers only. A blow dryer helps.
Use a matte hair wax like this one and then use your fingers to style the hair (on the top) forward. Do not use a comb; just tousle the hair forward with the fingers. Presto!

With the recommended hair wax, you can also use a hair dryer to get more volume on the wavy curls as styled forward in that photo. A good, affordable hair dryer for men's hair that we recommend is this one too.

Any more questions, let us know.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie needs advice for longer hair messy hairstyle (pics included) MAbiLa 1 148 12-22-2018 01:31 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 7 579 12-16-2018 02:27 AM
Last Post: markasa5
Thumbs Up Quiff Hairstyle Guide: How to Style, Hair Products, Pics and More Panther 3 158 12-14-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 3 390 12-08-2018 02:49 PM
Last Post: Richie