Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hair Style Help?
03-25-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2015 04:34 PM by chaoticwolf.)
New Hair Style Help?
Hey guys; I want to get my hair cut "shorter" in the future. My current hair is longer, but gets in the way when I play Tennis, and I just want to see if shorter hair would work better. I'll post a picture of my most current hair, so you can get an idea. Note: I'm kinda bigger, and my hairline is kinda far back (kinda why I made my hair longer), or I have a longer forehead, i'm not sure. Anything is helpful, and if you need anything else let me know. Thanks guys.

PS: How do I attach photos I can't find where it is on here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2015, 07:08 AM
You can use hair accessories for men or get a Bobcut as solutions for your hair.
Welcome! I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures. That way we can have a better idea of what your problem is. Simply use a free-hosting site like to upload your pictures (you don't even need to register with them, and can upload a picture in seconds).

Likewise, let us know if you have in the past used headbands or hair accessories to keep your hair from bothering you while playing tennis. Headbands are very common with long-haired sportsmen, from the wide head bands used by tennis players to the thinner bands used by soccer players (mostly in Europe).

You could also consider cutting a shorter fringe so that you end up with a male-styled Bobcut haircut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 167 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  how to style like this? olsson 0 382 05-06-2016 11:48 AM
Last Post: olsson
  How do I style this hair? (Pictures) TwoAP 0 857 03-01-2016 09:47 AM
Last Post: TwoAP
  Hair style help! Dinothedog 0 344 02-10-2016 03:24 AM
Last Post: Dinothedog