Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy around these parts
06-25-2014, 03:48 PM
New Guy around these parts
Hello everyone,

I kind of stumbled to this forum when I was looking up some new hairstyles sport for this summer and beyond.

I really don't know what kind of hair I have since I it varies on each side but I do have black hair. I've been rocking ceasars all my life for the most part and I'm looking for something new to change things up a bit. I'm looking forward to communing with you all and getting some great advice and knowledge in the process.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: New Guy around these parts
(06-25-2014 03:48 PM)Stylish Brotha Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I kind of stumbled to this forum when I was looking up some new hairstyles sport for this summer and beyond.

I really don't know what kind of hair I have since I it varies on each side but I do have black hair. I've been rocking ceasars all my life for the most part and I'm looking for something new to change things up a bit. I'm looking forward to communing with you all and getting some great advice and knowledge in the process.

Welcome to the forum.

-greatbritain123Smile
07-03-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: New Guy around these parts
(07-01-2014 06:38 AM)greatbritain123 Wrote:  
(06-25-2014 03:48 PM)Stylish Brotha Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum.

-greatbritain123Smile

Thank you Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------