Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Dani Alves hairstyle: Buddhist monk hair aka dog poop style
05-30-2015, 04:13 PM
New Dani Alves hairstyle: Buddhist monk hair aka dog poop style
There was a football match today between FC Barcelona & Athletic Bilbao with Dani Alves sporting a new hairstyle, here are the pictures. Dani Alves hairstyle was a hybrid of a Buddhist monk hairstyle, but I think that associating Dani Alves with Buddhists would be an insult to Buddhists.

The new hair style of Dani Alves is basically a buzz cut all around his head with some hair left on the center of his head. It really looks like a dog took a dump on his head so from now on, we have officially baptised the Dani Alves hairstyle as the "dog poop" hairstyle.

It seriously fits him & as usual Alves is doing silly things to be the center of attention any time that there's a big event - this time it was the final of the Spanish King's Cup played in Nou Camp in front of some 100,000 people. I don't think Dani Alves' hairstyle will be going anywhere & much less be replacing the man bun hairstyle even though the dog poop hairstyle & the man bun actually have some slight resemblance. So who knows?

Maybe we could start an official thread to make the dog poop hairstyle popular online like we did with the brush up hairstyle! Big Grin

By the way, FC Barcelona won. It was 3-1 for FC Barcelona vs. Athletic Bilbao.

[Image: 9Ty9TK4.jpg]

[Image: 1433021275_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2015, 04:25 PM
More pictures.
In case you didn't get enough of the new dog poop hairstyle of Dani Alves.

[Image: 1433018105_874857_1433019099_album_grande.jpg]

[Image: aWI1qHl.jpg]

[Image: barcelona-jugo-gano-copa-camp-nou-1433018103135.jpg]

[Image: Sd8fczb.jpg]

[Image: mascherano-celebro-triunfo-con-alves-1433026384862.jpg]

[Image: 89k0FFC.jpg]

[Image: 1433018105_874857_1433018914_album_grande.jpg]

[Image: 9lhrAlP.jpg]
05-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Maybe it was a bird?
Some more theories arise for Dani Alves' hair style. At this point in time we shouldn't discard any theories for his hairstyle & we may even have to redo the final naming of the hairstyle.

[Image: UkI1ooW.jpg]

[Image: KRIJfIQ.jpg]

[Image: KO2PEgb.jpg]

[Image: 141707_570x316.jpg]

[Image: SP4yCSP.jpg]

[Image: 141710_570x316.jpg]

[Image: yNZwava.jpg]
05-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Contradictory evidence for Dani Alves hairstyle?
As the minutes pass, however, we are almost 100% positive that it was this:

[Image: G6ZMVjp.jpg]
05-30-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: New Dani Alves hairstyle: Buddhist monk hair aka dog poop style
hahahaha priceless!!
05-31-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 07:30 AM by Alex.)
ROFL!! wasn't this the guy who bleached his hair with Neymar during that summer World Cup last year in 2014? he seems to have a penchant for always doing funny stuff to his hair to gather attention on to himself.

Never mind, yes that was Dani Alves with the bleached hair with Neymar...
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...87#pid6187

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-World-Cup
05-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Dude those are some hilarious edits you did LOL

I just can't get into my head how someone would deliberately get that haircut before a match of such a high caliber. He must have done this on purpose to troll every one. Judging from the threads in the forum covering his other hairstyles it does really look like this guy is just being a clown for the purpose of being a clown.

At least he got his "goal" of being featured in a thread at this forum again. I think the mods here know by now that every time Daniel Alves changes his hairstyle he is already searching the forum to see if his hairstyle made the news. However it looks like Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo have him beat by a good margin so far.
06-05-2015, 08:18 AM
This lad has got a lot of mental issues! Big Grin but if I were to think of any football player who wold wear such a silly hairstyle that resembles dog poop, Dani Alves would probably 'head' the list together with Paul Pogba and Mario Balotelli.

Dani Alves buzzed his monk hairstyle the day after the match. See this picture of Dani Alves hair in a buzzcut from yesterday. He did buzz the pile of hair on the top of his head the day after the match so one can only wonder if he did indeed do it to be the centre of attention as he always does.

Cheers!

[Image: TqUavGh.jpg]
06-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Dani Alves hair grows fast! two days after the buzz cut picture above he showed up with a short mohawk recon haircut. Just a follow up on the crazy hairstyles of Dani Alves.

[Image: 1433847657_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]
06-20-2015, 09:56 AM
I've seen some worse hairstyles in the forum from random dudes at the barbershop but for a celebrity, Dani Alves wins the award for most stupid hairstyle of 2015.

So he shaved off the poop hair the next day after the final game? just goes to show that guy is the equivalent to a male attention (fill in the next word)... I saw that World cup thread too so it makes sense actually.

The memes were epic, good editing especially with so little time you had after the game was over!
06-23-2015, 10:56 AM
I remember this guy from the world cup in 2014, he plays for Brazil. He had his hair all bleached with that other famous brazilian soccer dude Neymar. I've been lurking these forums for months already since there's so much great advice on male hair topics so of course i also came about that hairstyles thread of Neymar. I have to say that Alves and Neymar are made for each other. Prima donnas at their best lol!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 134 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 467 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 347 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,595 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum