Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need recommendations for a pomade
04-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Need recommendations for a pomade
Hey guys. I've been using murrays superior and I'm just not a fan of how difficult it is to work with. I want something with similar hold, but not so difficult to work with. Oil or water based, I don't really mind ether. I part my hair on the side, and come over to the back. With a small, very small pompaDore in the front. Kind of madmen style, though my hair is short enough to come down straight on the left side and not be brushed back. Murrays and brylcream are the only things I've used. I like the shine of brylcream but it's just not strong enough. I like a very firm hold. Recommendations?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to degrease and remove pomade from hair leastwood2 1 625 06-15-2016 09:40 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Ponz Grooming hair pomade opinions and experience vicktor.j 0 184 06-13-2016 10:04 AM
Last Post: vicktor.j
  By Vilain Dynamite Clay vs Baxter of California Clay Pomade goldensw 2 718 04-17-2016 12:37 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  Difference between low shine pomade and matte finish clay pomade? Stan A 0 380 03-09-2016 08:54 PM
Last Post: Stan A