Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with new hair product
07-31-2015, 12:22 PM
Need help with new hair product
Hi everyone!

So Im looking for a hair gel, wax or any type of product for my hair. What I use right now is the Israeli gel called '"mojojo" (or something in that nature)

The look im trying to accomplish in the hair Brad pit had in the movie Fury. My hair is cut just like it with the sides cut short and the top long. I want to get a nice clean dry look that wont let the hair fall down. I switched to KMS hair play and it was good because it doesn't make the hair look "wet" but wasn't strong enough. It just made my hair fall down. Additionally my hair is sort of wavy and the KMS didn't take the waves away. The gel did, but like I said before it makes your hair look wet and hard.

Any suggestions on a type of product to use to make my hair stay in place while it look clean and dry?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 297 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 480 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  What type of product did he use? oasnap 1 440 04-19-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  Product needed for growing wavy hair streaks of wavy 0 319 04-17-2016 11:21 AM
Last Post: streaks of wavy