Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with my haircut
02-24-2014, 02:28 AM
Need help with my haircut
Hello , Ive found a haircut that I like , Though the person that has it styles it and I don't style my hair (Though at some point I will start) but I prefer a haircut that you don't have to use any products to achieve the look ( Gel , Wax etc)

(So just realised I cant post clickable links , I have copied the URL from Google and entered it into the picture icon , Though it wont allow me to do that , Any help would be appreciated.)

Something like that (Without being styled) and without the V cut , I was wondering what can I ask for to get something like that (Unstyled) or a similar haircut to that? , What would I ask for specifically , Numbers etc?.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Need help with my haircut
Mate i surely would not try to bend the rules as you ran the risk of getting banned.
You would do best by reading the rules there is a part where they tell u what to do for what your question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 254 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 185 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 209 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,995 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum