Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with my hair
05-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Need help with my hair
Hey guys, so I have this problem.
My hair is naturally wavy, that means that my ponytail has a problem standing up straight no matter what I try.
I recently got into a very specific hairstyle, Jensen Aackle's hairstyle:
As you guys can see it's fairly simple, about a third of the ponytail stands to the side and the rest of the head is shaped towards the pony tail to create this sort of an arrow. and the ponytail sort of goes outwards, not inwards.
Thing is I can not get my ponytail to stand that way, it just seems impossible.
I am having all sorts of problems.
1. The tips of my ponytail always end up being a bit curly.
2.I can't get a third of it to stand up , if I try to force it it just looks like there's a spot where I don't have any hair at all , it does not seem natural.
3. I can't get my ponytail to go outwards , if I use my hands it looks weird with a bunch of strains of hair just stuck together , or either it just pulls back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Need help with my hair
(05-20-2017 11:10 AM)Shlomi Wrote:  Hey guys, so I have this problem.
My hair is naturally wavy, that means that my ponytail has a problem standing up straight no matter what I try.
I recently got into a very specific hairstyle, Jensen Aackle's hairstyle:
As you guys can see it's fairly simple, about a third of the ponytail stands to the side and the rest of the head is shaped towards the pony tail to create this sort of an arrow. and the ponytail sort of goes outwards, not inwards.
Thing is I can not get my ponytail to stand that way, it just seems impossible.
I am having all sorts of problems.
1. The tips of my ponytail always end up being a bit curly.
2.I can't get a third of it to stand up , if I try to force it it just looks like there's a spot where I don't have any hair at all , it does not seem natural.
3. I can't get my ponytail to go outwards , if I use my hands it looks weird with a bunch of strains of hair just stuck together , or either it just pulls back.
10-05-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Need help with my hair
Well its really hard to achieve the pony tail that you want with type of hair u have, you can have your hair straightened or you can try some hairstyle that fits your hair and face.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------