Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help growing out long wavy hair from an undercut
03-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Need help growing out long wavy hair from an undercut
[attachment=729]Hi, I'm 15 and have thick, coarse, wavy hair[attachment=729]. The picture is below. I want to grow my hair out like Matthew Gray Gubler (also pic below) and a singer named Børns (pic below). My dad used to have long hair if that helps to understand my genes. My hair is about 1-2 inches but it grows REALLY fast. Is there still any way to make it grow faster?? My goal is to aim for about 6 inches. Also any tips for not cutting it?? My willpower is low. Btw I have been using Khiela Cream Wax for styling but does clay really make hair grow faster??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2016, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 09:19 AM by SAMCRO.)
RE: Need help growing out long wavy hair from an undercut
(03-08-2016 01:38 PM)bobby Wrote:  Hi, I'm 15 and have thick, coarse, wavy hair. The picture is below. I want to grow my hair out like Matthew Gray Gubler (also pic below) and a singer named Børns (pic below). My dad used to have long hair if that helps to understand my genes. My hair is about 1-2 inches but it grows REALLY fast. Is there still any way to make it grow faster?? My goal is to aim for about 6 inches. Also any tips for not cutting it?? My willpower is low. Btw I have been using Khiela Cream Wax for styling but does clay really make hair grow faster??

Just have patience and grow it out there isn't much you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair styling products won't make your hair grow faster.
03-25-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Need help growing out long wavy hair from an undercut
I agree with the previous response. I just want to add this; when people tell you your hair grows faster if you cut it, smile and nod. Could not be less true. This is a psychological phenomena that occurs when you are used to your hair being it's normal length. When it is cut, even just trimmed a few centimeters, your brain recognizes this slight difference in a big way. The brain is registering this as something "wrong", something left over from our evolutionary ancestors who relied on this reaction in other ways for survival. Your brain is therefore much more aware of the change in length when it starts growing. In short, cutting it just makes you keenly aware that it's not as long as it used to be and because the desire is that it be longer, you are markedly more apt to notice the regrowth.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing out my hair. Skyro 0 155 11-11-2016 06:14 AM
Last Post: Skyro
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 130 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 462 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Growing Shoulder Length Hair from Medium Hair, How Much Time? damon789 2 526 10-03-2016 09:37 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist