Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help finding a stylist who can actually do a good undercut!
09-29-2015, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2015 07:56 AM by jackspade.)
Sad Need help finding a stylist who can actually do a good undercut!
A year or two ago, in Asia, I got a haircut I really liked. It was an undercut done right.

Since I moved back to the US, I've gone to 3 different stylists (which all had very good ratings on Yelp and Google, and were not big chain shops). Each time, I asked them for an undercut, and showed them photos.

NONE of them end up doing it right. At all. It always ends up looking like a basic crew cut with short sides. Even if I tell them I want it long on top, short on the sides, with a clear line differentiating between the two, they always round it off so it's more of a fade with NO contrast!

How can I find a barber who does an undercut the right way!? Sad Is this something that US stylists just can't do?

I'm in Denver.

Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Need help finding a stylist who can actually do a good undercut!
I think what you're wanting is a disconnected undercut. Search for that and take some photos with you next time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 269 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look? jon69 1 635 09-09-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: jon69
Heart How Good Wedding Hair Styles Make You Look Smarter? hair-style 5 475 08-19-2016 12:25 AM
Last Post: Cloud
  Is a bowl cut like the undercut hairstyle and disconnected haircut? Stevens 8 13,399 07-18-2016 04:40 PM
Last Post: Danydudehair